Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you further information.
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- Richard Bradford has received another commendation from the Chief Executive of SECAmb. An extract from the letter from the patient reads - Fortunately Richard and Samantha came to my aid. They were so... read more
- 5hRT @deefer66: @SECambulanceCFR Happy #ValentinesDay Please book on if you can and join our 4 Sussex #CFRs on duty and show some #love for your community
- 10 FebRT @SECAmbulance: CCP Chris Matthews receiving his award as Mentor of the Year #alf2016event #welldoneChris #proud https://t.co/Oxvb3OuKF5
- 09 FebRT @paulsutton_ceo: Alf awards, looking froward to @SECAmbulance CCP Chris Matthews getting well deserved award tonight #ALF2016event https://t.co/QWlke0bXOD
- 09 FebRT @Will_Bellamy: Well done to Chris Matthews from @SECAmbulance who has won an @AACE_org award!!!
- 08 FebOur #volunteers attended 90 calls in the last 30 days. Can u help us continue? #100Club eastbourneresponders.co.uk/100-club https://t.co/32rrt4PtOz
- 08 FebRT @deefer66: @SECambulanceCFR Our Sussex CFRs attended 124 incidents this week to help their communities and support @SECAmbulance - thanks all!
- 07 FebRT @Schafernaker: Gives an idea how fast winds will gust during the morning and evening rush. May be stronger at times #StormImogen https://t.co/bFoCANLyny
- 07 Feb3/3 Goto eastbourneresponders.co.uk/100-club for more details on how you can help #volunteers #savealife