Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- The Group have been assisting the Westham Women's Institute in the project to install a Public Access Defibrillator on the wall of Westham Village Hall. The installation is now complete and membe...read more...
- 19 JunRT @SeahavenCFRs: We recently received a generous donation from Seaford Swimming Club which will go towards a new #defibrillator for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 15 JunCome and meet the @EbnResponders team with all of the local Emergency services at @Eastbourne999 on 8/9 July… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 02 JunRT @SECAmbulance: #volunteersweek Day 2 - we're supported by 650 CFRs across the region. Last year they responded to 10,336 incidents on our behalf #thankyou
- 02 JunRT @SECAmbulance: #volunteersweek Day 2 - today we'll say #thankyou to our fantastic teams of CFRs across the region @SECambulanceCFR
- 23 MayRT @ClovesPaul: In times of crisis it is often assumed people look out for themselves, in fact crisis brings with it the greatest time of unity and humanity
- 21 MayRT @AdrianDry1: A great @SECAmbulance team ready to meet the challenges on what looks like being a great day #polegateMRC https://t.co/nZROl1F9jZ
- 20 MayRT @LouGoodmanMedia: Humbling & a bit emotional to be present when @BillyMonger visited the #BTCC medical & safety team today to say tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 09 MayRT @EastbourneBuzz: #Eastbourne Church To Get #Defibrillator eastbournebuzz.co.uk/eastbourne-new… #EastbourneBuzz