Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you further information.
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- Hailsham Town Council have now installed 4 PAD sites in their area. The Group were involved in their introduction and we have been asked to provide familiarisation training. See the information h...read more...
- 22 MayRT @Sue_RDD: @SECambulanceCFR The Lewes Response Desk is now open until 06:30 tomorrow, supporting our CFR's #heroes #999family #lewes #cfr #secamb
- 12 MayRT @SPServicesUK: Tomorrow marks the 2nd reading of the Compulsory Emergency First Aid Education bill services.parliament.uk/bills/2015-16/… https://t.co/EnAmWEfe3b
- 12 MayRT @NewhavenFort: Nice to see the Mayors out in Force this morning! @cllrBotting @PeacehavenMayor Mayor of #Newhaven and @SeahavenCFRs https://t.co/YIqGWDODfw
- 08 MayInvaluable to understand how we are dispatched and meet the fantastic Lewes EOC team. Thanks to all #oneteam twitter.com/deefer66/statu…
- 07 MayRT @sophie010597: Had EAS17 from @EbnResponders come into EOC today and listen to some calls. Big thanks for the chocolates Graham!
- 01 MayRT @rodcapeuk: Douglas Chamberlain was a pleasure today. He said, "AED's: just turn them on and do as they bloody well tell you!" https://t.co/4tk0riihmj
- 22 AprRT @Sue_RDD: Supporting our wonderful CFR's on Lewes Response Desk today until 04:30 tomorrow @SECambulanceCFR #CFR #volunteers #Lewes #SECAmb #Heroes
- 22 AprRT @GilesAdams999: Great to see so many community responders last night in Eastbourne @EbnResponders Thank you for all you do for your communities