Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact email@example.com and we will send you further information.
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- Apart from acting as Responders, our objective is to spread the knowledge of basic lifesaving skills to the community. We have been busy this week having run 2 courses to that end. On Wednesday 25th N... read more
- 28 NovRT @deefer66: @SECambulanceCFR Early night for me as I'll be on duty on the #Lewes #CFR desk tomorrow
- 24 NovRT @GilesAdams999: Would you stay in an hotel without a fire extinguisher? A defibrillator in every hotel should be mandatory also!!
- 24 NovRT @Fellows3Tim: The Save-a-life Campaign has now got 30 pledges for defibrillators in Community. Thank You @TheArgusNews @paulsutton_ceo @SECAmbulance
- 22 NovRT @SECAmbCPLKent: Great shame - Bill to teach #firstaidinschools was blocked in Parliament❗️ This should be a compulsory life skill 🤕 independent.co.uk/news/uk/politi…
- 21 NovRT @SECAmbCPLKent: #PAD Public Access Defibrillators -where's your nearest? Could you fund/host 1?! Do you know the importance of them? Email PAD@secamb.nhs.uk
- 18 NovRT @Chappers2013: Some heroes wear fur. RIP PD Diesel #Paris https://t.co/ZWsiobfuLk
- 18 NovWell done @MeechSteve twitter.com/meechsteve/sta…
- 15 NovRT @SECambulanceCFR: They're ready now to respond to paediatric and adult cardiac arrests and choking too. Our team is proud to welcome you all!