Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact email@example.com
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- The Group have been working with the Eastbourne Defibrillator Partnership to promote the spread of Public Access Defibrillators in Eastbourne. We have the pleasure in taking part in the public launch...read more...
- 28 AprRT @DanDunbar05: Great to have @EbnResponders at @PolegateTC this morning training councillors and staff in Defibrillators & CPR. Da… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 28 AprRT @DanDunbar05: #Polegate Town Councillors & Staff @PolegateTC are this morning receiving Defibrillator & CPR training from… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 27 AprRT @SECAmbulance: @DirOpsSECAMB Joe Garcia updating Board on steps being taken to improve 999 perf - highlights improved contribution from @SECambulanceCFR
- 22 AprRT @SeahavenCFRs: Come down and see us at Paradise Park #CFR #Seahaven @SECambulanceCFR twitter.com/RoyScott68/sta…
- 29 MarRT @SECAmbulance: Joe highlights excellent contribution to patient care & performance during February from CFRs. Thank you @SECambulanceCFR
- 27 MarRT @SussexRoadsPol: Please RT Avoid the #A27 and #A22/Golden Jubilee Way Road closed west bound due to a collision and likely to be closed for a few hours
- 11 MarRT @GilesAdams999: Cardiac arrest is a community problem and needs a community solution, public access defibrillators save lives ! https://t.co/NZ66fCdQR9
- 11 MarRT @GilesAdams999: @SECAmbstaff @EbnResponders @EastbourneBuzz @lionsclubs all preparing for launch of #EastbourneHeart Beat https://t.co/yjMwxKGF77