Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you further information.
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- Hailsham Town Council have now installed 4 PAD sites in their area. The Group were involved in their introduction and we have been asked to provide familiarisation training. See the information h...read more...
- 01 MayRT @rodcapeuk: Douglas Chamberlain was a pleasure today. He said, "AED's: just turn them on and do as they bloody well tell you!" https://t.co/4tk0riihmj
- 22 AprRT @Sue_RDD: Supporting our wonderful CFR's on Lewes Response Desk today until 04:30 tomorrow @SECambulanceCFR #CFR #volunteers #Lewes #SECAmb #Heroes
- 22 AprRT @GilesAdams999: Great to see so many community responders last night in Eastbourne @EbnResponders Thank you for all you do for your communities
- 21 AprGreat team meeting tonight with updates from @GilesAdams999 & @malcolm_lgg @SECambulanceCFR https://t.co/FlUMqo7sDS
- 10 AprWell done to Nina, Mark and all of the @SECambulanceCFR who passed the MIKE course today. More skills to help pts in the community
- 10 AprRT @deefer66: @SECambulanceCFR Gd morning! Please book on today if you can. Someone near you may need your help today. #CFR #999family
- 09 AprRT @RadioAirbourne: Great night fundraising for @EbnResponders tonight with a grand total of £700 raised @SECambulanceCFR @Ebourne_co_uk https://t.co/lkyEGJSB2K
- 09 AprMassive thanks to all, awesome as we are funded entirely by donations @SECambulanceCFR @SECAmbulance twitter.com/mattbriggs/sta…