Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact email@example.com
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- In 2013, the Group provided a Heartstart Course course for the Lottbridge Golf Club following the installation of a defibrillator. As a result, they decided to make the Group their Charity of the Year...read more...
- 12 FebRT @emmasecamb: This week I will be asking @SECambulanceCFR for good news stories of how the issuing of airwaves has improved their volunteering experience
- 02 FebRT @mattbriggs: 2/2 Great to have such dedicated Team Leaders from @EbnResponders @SeahavenCFRs @AlfHeartstart & East Dean helping the areas teams
- 02 FebRT @mattbriggs: 1/2 Hosted the CFR Team Leaders meeting for my area thanks to @malcolm_lgg & @emmasecamb for coming and sharing the latest updates #teamwork
- 01 FebRT @emmasecamb: @SECambulanceCFR very proud of our colleagues in @EbnResponders @1066countrycfr @RotherCFR who are also increasing their booked on hours 👍
- 13 JanRT @danbevis: Mobilised several @stjohnambulance crews to support in wintry conditions this evening with more on standby. Team ef… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 08 JanRT @SECambulanceCFR: The Sussex & Surrey EOCs are reporting a high level of demand, & would welcome increased CFR support if possible
- 06 JanThanks also to @andycooper01 and Graham for doing the certifications #teamwork
- 05 JanAll passed their quarterly recerts on the QCPR sim equipment. That's CFR's from East Dean @AlfHeartstart & @EbnResponders #readytosavelives