Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact email@example.com
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- The Group have been working with the Eastbourne Defibrillator Partnership to promote the spread of Public Access Defibrillators in Eastbourne. We have the pleasure in taking part in the public launch...read more...
- 22 AprRT @SeahavenCFRs: Come down and see us at Paradise Park #CFR #Seahaven @SECambulanceCFR twitter.com/RoyScott68/sta…
- 29 MarRT @SECAmbulance: Joe highlights excellent contribution to patient care & performance during February from CFRs. Thank you @SECambulanceCFR
- 27 MarRT @SussexRoadsPol: Please RT Avoid the #A27 and #A22/Golden Jubilee Way Road closed west bound due to a collision and likely to be closed for a few hours
- 11 MarRT @GilesAdams999: Cardiac arrest is a community problem and needs a community solution, public access defibrillators save lives ! https://t.co/NZ66fCdQR9
- 11 MarRT @GilesAdams999: @SECAmbstaff @EbnResponders @EastbourneBuzz @lionsclubs all preparing for launch of #EastbourneHeart Beat https://t.co/yjMwxKGF77
- 06 MarRT @AlfHeartstart: Are you interested in becoming a community responder and supporting your village? If so - we need you! Reply and we will get in touch....
- 24 FebRT @mariacaulfield: Much smoother flight home this evening!! Busy day tomorrow with second reading of defibrillator bill in House of Commons
- 23 FebGreat talk to round up the AGM on Human Factors in Resuscitation by @andycooper01 #dontgettunnelvision #teamwork… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…