Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact email@example.com
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- On Friday 25th November, Jonathan Owen, the General Manager of the Hydro Hotel, Eastbourne, received a defibrillator that was placed on the wall of the hotel to make it available to the hotel staff an...read more...
- 08 DecRT @gabyhardwicke: Partner Jeremy Laws presents a donation to @EbnResponders, who kindly provided CPR training to staff at our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 07 DecRT @markwebb_1: Meeting with the Eastbourne Defibrillator Partnership, looking at how the number of life-saving defibs can be increased in the town
- 20 NovRT @peteupton: @SECAmbulance watching your crews work in Eastbourne today was so impressive, tough conditions and they were amazing #999family
- 13 NovRT @nb1745: Proud to be joined by colleagues from @SECAmbulance and @EbnResponders for today's parade. #lestweforget twitter.com/shakirao/statu…
- 13 NovRT @EbnResponders: @andycooper01 @SECambulanceCFR The team will be at the Eastbourne Memorial this morning to pay their respects and lay a wreath
- 13 NovRT @EbnResponders: Very proud of @EbnResponders CFR @andycooper01 @ Royal Albert hall as pt of Remembrance Day @SECambulanceCFR facebook.com/macaulay576/po…
- 13 NovRT @ShakiraO: @EbnResponders @EOCCrawleyCFRS @SECAmbulance Remembrance Day parade #Eastbourne #RemembranceSunday https://t.co/SfYwz5hh4H
- 13 Nov@andycooper01 @SECambulanceCFR The team will be at the Eastbourne Memorial this morning to pay their respects and lay a wreath