Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact email@example.com
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- Solicitors Gaby Hardwicke have very kindly donated £250.00 to Group funds. This is very much appreciated and pictured is Partner Jeremy Laws presenting the cheque to the Instructors that recentl...read more...
- 13 JanRT @danbevis: Mobilised several @stjohnambulance crews to support in wintry conditions this evening with more on standby. Team ef… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- 08 JanRT @SECambulanceCFR: The Sussex & Surrey EOCs are reporting a high level of demand, & would welcome increased CFR support if possible
- 06 JanThanks also to @andycooper01 and Graham for doing the certifications #teamwork
- 05 JanAll passed their quarterly recerts on the QCPR sim equipment. That's CFR's from East Dean @AlfHeartstart & @EbnResponders #readytosavelives
- 05 JanFantastic to have @HulinGareth and @LDNigelBrown at training tonight answering lots of Questions while BVM Recerts took place. #oneteam 1/2
- 01 JanRT @SECAmbulance: Thank you to our staff and volunteers for their dedication throughout last year. Help them help you in 2017 #XmasSupportSECAmb #ThankYou
- 30 Dec@EOCCrawleyCFRS @SECambulanceCFR Certainly proving that with the desk staffed at Lewes we are effectively used. Many thanks David safe hols
- 30 DecRT @GilesAdams999: Volunteers are the life blood of our communities @1066countrycfr @EbnResponders @HurstGreen_CFR @HeathfieldCFR and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…