Volunteer with us.
Being a Responder is a very rewarding experience. Please click 'read more' to see more details..
Alternatively, If you think this this is for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you further information.
Most would assume that our equipment would be provided by the Ambulance Service. but our equipment and running costs are paid for through our fundraising efforts, public donations, grants or support from local companies.
- On Friday 22nd July, Eastbourne Lions presented the Manager of the Langham Hotel with a defibrillator that will now be available for visitors in the area. This is a result of the Eastbourne Lions pro...read more...
- 25 AugRT @whatdidkatiedo: Wow 95 registered already+stall holders, Govs & Execs that only leaves about 50 places left! secamb.nhs.uk/get_involved/m… https://t.co/qn54Xv2UwD
- 24 Aug@emmasecamb @SECAmbulance See you there
- 22 AugRT @emmasecamb: Looking forward to seeing @StephenLloydEBN and @EbnResponders at @EastbournePier on Wednesday evening for #restartaheart
- 22 AugRT @emmasecamb: Thank you to all the @SECAmbulance @SECambulanceCFR who have signed up for #restartaheart I am so overwhelmed by the community spirit
- 19 AugWell done to @EastbournePier for installing #lifesaving defibrillator @SECAmbulance @Fellows3Tim @malcolm_lgg m.eastbourneherald.co.uk/news/local/pie…
- 19 Aug@mattbriggs @HailshamTC well done to all involved getting this #lifesaving equipment into the community @SECAmbulance @Fellows3Tim
- 16 Aughttps://t.co/1MNc4yJLeE
- 15 AugRT @SECAmb_medicine: Epilepsy training session in Brighton. all grades of staff welcome including CFR volunteers. Book now...@SECAmbstaff https://t.co/1cOxDmcTVH